It is time, once again, for the Ricki Getzschman Memorial Scholarship bowling fundraiser! A huge thank you to all who attended and helped out last year. It was a lot of fun and a great success thanks to all of you!
Saturday, April 22nd
2017 West Lanes Bowling Center
151 N 72nd St,
Omaha, Ne 68114.
Raffles - 50/50 Pot - Music - Fun!
Full bar and kitchen will be open!
Everyone is welcome no matter your age or your skill level whether you are bowling or not!
Let’s just have some fun, remember Ricki and raise some money for this scholarship!
- $125 per team (5 person teams) to bowl 3 games of Nine Pin No Tap.
- Sessions at 11am, 3pm, 7pm
- Check in 30 minutes prior to start time
- Entries due by April 12th
- Checks made payable to Omaha Schools Foundation and sent to us at 19052 County Rd 5 Herman, Ne 68029.
- Come and enjoy catching up with friends and remembering Ricki while participating in raffle drawings and 50/50 pots.
- Collect and donate raffle items. Please contact us for the information most businesses like to have in order to take their donation as a tax deduction.
- Sponsor a bowling lane or two or three to help defray the cost of the facility. The cost of sponsorship is $40 per lane and your name will scroll on the lane screens.
- Volunteer to help at the event. We can always use the help!
- Check with the company you work for and see if they have a match program for charitable donations. Example: Union Pacific matches employee donations to this scholarship fund 2:1. That is amazing! Perhaps your company has a similar program.
- Donate online at
- You can also read about this scholarship and Ricki by and required reading located on this website. Any and all contributions of time, funds and raffle items are welcomed and appreciated more than you can know. Your continued generosity is helping to keep Ricki's memory alive and keeping this scholarship a reality for the students of Benson High School. Please get this flyer out to as many people as possible and come join us for the fun!
4 and 5 year olds enrolled in OPSF Early Childhood Programs at Fullerton, Harrison, Picotte, Saddlebrook, and Standing Bear.
allocated to Field Trips making accessibility to community resources possible.
Students registered in the OPSF before and after school program - a safe, fun and nurturing environment.