The Omaha Schools Foundation is requesting proposals for grant applications from Metropolitan Community Organizations with intentions to develop programs benefiting the students of the Omaha Public Schools. Grants will not be accepted before September 1, 2017.
The deadline for submitting Community Grants is December 1, 2017, 12:00 NOON. These grants will be reviewed by the Board in December and award winners will be announced in January, 2018. (GRANTS WILL BE REVIEWED AND AWARDED ONCE A YEAR ONLY) Grants will be considered for a 3 year cycle and then not considered for a period of 2 years. Your application must indicate that there is a plan for sustainability.
Grant Opportunities Supporting Omaha Public Schools Strategic Plan:
|See the Plan||
Grants will be considered for:
- Projects related to the Omaha Public Schools Improvement Plan, benefiting students of the Omaha Public Schools
- Social skills development
- Creative instructional units
- Collaborative efforts
- Selective software licenses
Grants will NOT be considered for:
- Teacher stipends
- Computer hardware, tablets, smart phones
- Video cameras
- Food preparation activities
- Large equipment items